The Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) team responds to eDiscovery requests as well as Security and Privacy incidents across all business segments. The ideal candidate will have practical eDiscovery experience, excellent organizational skills, excellent analytical skills, and good communication skills (written and verbal).
This position will have a mix of responsibilities:
75% - eDiscovery activities to support the success of our Legal department.
25% - Incident response and digital forensics investigations.
- Apply legal holds on custodian data utilizing established procedures while meeting agreed upon SLA’s
- Conduct complex regex based searches
- Conduct remote imaging of workstations
- Conduct physical imaging of workstations
- Orchestration of custodian hold self-audit
- Ensuring the evidence inventory is accurate, maintained, and well organized
- Updating eDiscovery process and procedures on a regular basis
- Proven ability to maintain operational excellence when conducting eDiscovery procedures to ensure evidence is defensible
- Experience with the following technologies;
- Encase eDiscovery Enterprise
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- PinPoint Harvester
- Experience imaging and conducting mobile device forensics
- Act as a liaison with the Legal department’s project management office to coordinate eDiscovery tasks
- Own low to medium level security incidents from identification to remediation. For example Antivirus alerts to a partial system cleaning
- Work hand-in-hand with the Security Operations Center to identify, remediate and bring closure to some potential security related threats
- Provide timely, reliable and courteous service to all customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study and 5 to 8 years related experience and/or training.
- Minimum 3+ years working as a Security Incident Response professional required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with a variety of operating systems including Windows, Linux or UNIX in a functional capacity preferred.
- Experience using Encase and eDiscovery methodology.
- Experience using MS Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to communicate technical details a clear, understandable manner.
- Customer-oriented focus required, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
- This position requires on-call work in a 24/7/365 environment.
- The capacity to work on-call with a rotating schedule is required.