Our client, the market leader in Security Analytics, has a critical need for a self-starting, highly motivated Pre-Sales Solutions Architect/Engineer who can help identify, qualify, and close new opportunities. We are looking for a security professional that has a proven track record of successfully selling to enterprise security customers.
The role will demand interaction with large enterprise clients at the CIO/CISO level, Security Operations/Threat Analysis teams within the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Counterintelligence Teams that focus on Insider Threats. This individual will also work well with their extended sales team of sales generalists, sales engineers, as well as with channel partners to maximize the available resources within their assigned territory. The successful candidate will be results and team oriented, possess strong technical skills, combined with a proven ability to articulate, demonstrate, and support the use of security analytics such as behavior analysis and other advanced signature-less threat detection techniques.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with this client
Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics.
We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level.
Work with a talented team that is passionate about transforming the information security market with advanced security analytics
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Engage with the customer as the technical lead throughout the pre-sales evaluation cycle to ensure success
- Lead pilot and POC efforts as part of the pre-sales engagement
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and channel sales teams
- Support seminars and trade shows
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in developing new customer use cases, designs, proof of concepts and implementation
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- 5+ Years of successful selling and delivering IT security solutions into large accounts
- Work in the Behavioral Analytics field a major plus
- Technical background in IT security, preferably SIEM, SOC and/or Insider Threat areas
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat and Linux
- Knowledge of SIEM, DLP, IAM and leading security products in most enterprise environments
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Experience in working in a remote office
- Leading Security Certification preferred including CISSP, CEH, or GIAC related certifications.
- Past experience or a passion for delivering advanced security analytics solutions, with a background in data protection, network security, security operations or similar technical fields
- Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics or other technical field.
Locations: Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake City