Seeking a seasoned individual with a minimum of 5+ years experience in delivering advanced security analytics solutions, with a background in data protection, network security, security operations or similar technical fields. You will have spent much of your career in technology professional services and have demonstrated the ability to lead complex services engagements, in addition to personally influencing the sale and delivery of complex, large-scale business-driven technology solutions to senior client executives.
We are looking for an experienced Project Management professional that is eager and willing to manage all aspects of new and current customers. The successful candidate will be results and team oriented, possess strong project management skills, combined with a proven ability to articulate, demonstrate, and support the use of security analytics such as behavior analysis and other advanced signature-less threat detection techniques.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with this client
Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics.
We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level.
Work with a talented team that is passionate about transforming the information security market with advanced security analytics.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Engage with newly signed enterprise customers as SME to implement Security Analytics Platform at their sites. Implementation activities include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customization, testing, and documentation.
- Engage with the customer as the Project Manager for all aspects of the implementation.
- Provide and transform business requirements into functional requirements for post-sales activities with customers.Ensure success on installations by mapping SOW requirements and deliverables to the team. The team may consist of internal and external (partner) resources.Support seminars and trade shows.Project planning and resource allocation tracking for all projectsRecord project milestones and progress as needed for all projectsDeliver timely and complete project status reports to Senior Management
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- 2+ Years of successful project management preferably center on the cyber security field
- Work in the Behavioral Analytics field a major plus
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat and Linux
- Knowledge of SIEM, DLP, IAM and leading security products in most enterprise environments
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Experience in working in a remote office and/or multiple customer locations
- Ability to understand business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results.
- Proven project leadership skills in complex analytics projects.
- Proven ability to work closely with the field sales organizations.
- Past experience or a passion for delivering advanced security analytics solutions, with a background in data protection, network security, security operations or similar technical fields
- Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions
- Strong customer interaction, written & verbal communication, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics or other technical field.
Locations: Austin, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta