The Lead Active Directory Analyst is a key contributor on the Global Information Security team and works closely across the security domains of Security Operations & Engineering, Compliance, Privacy, and Identity and Access Management as well as directly with our Infrastructure Operations teams globally. The position will reside within the Security Operations team and ensure that we are establishing and leveraging our state of the art tools, procedures, and processes to maximize our protection from internal and external cyber security threats.
- Assessing and introducing new technology to keep pace with the dynamic threat landscape
- Design and maintenance of secure Active Directory environment
- Lead projects and proof of concepts for security improvements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Active Directory to other functions within Global Information Systems as projects require
- Participate in troubleshooting and problem solving as situations arise
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure adherence to standards and proper environment support.
- Maintaining and developing documentation for Active Directory environment.
- Servant leader mindset for enabling others
- Strong collaborative skills and team orientation
- A minimum of 5 years of Information Security experience or equivalent IT analyst experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrable experience with Active Directory Architecture, Design, and Support. MCSE (or other) certification is a plus.
- Driven organizational change management support and process improvement initiatives
- A consultant to the business on key technology and process changes
- Strong relationship building and networking skills with the ability to influence, train others, and share expertise
- Clear written and oral communication skills, liaise between business, technical, and security personnel effectively, and translate business language into technical actions
- Drives and influences 3rd party support and develop strong relationships with vendors
- Proactively resolves operational and project issues before they become problems - engages executives as needed
- Drives innovation and process improvement activities. Drive multi-partner process improvement.
- Understands risk and can prioritize activity based on risk exposure and severity