Will assist with designing, upgrading, and implementing the network and security infrastructure. Will assess current network architecture from the top level network view down to the specific device view and recommend architecture and connectivity modifications and reconfigurations. Specifically, will upgrade existing PIX firewalls to ASA 5525 firewalls and implement VPN; upgrade Juniper MAG SSL VPN device; implement a Juniper 5500 JSA Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) device; and implement a new Blue Coat Web Content Filter device. Will roll-out an RSA SecurID two-factor authentication implementation, and will assess the current implementation and provide assessments and recommendations on improved configuration and implementation modifications. Will administer the RSA Management Server, register new user tokens, ensure a smooth roll-out to a production environment, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
· 5+ years of experience networking devices, topologies and architectures.
· Previous network architecture and design experience is required.
· Must possess strong switching, routing, security, configuration skills, and security infrastructure experience in both Cisco and Juniper.
· Experience administering an RSA Management Server with SecurID infrastructure, registering new user tokens, and handling troubleshooting issues as they arise is preferred.
· A Cisco certification level of CCNP, CQS, or higher and a Juniper certification level of JNCIS or above, are desired.
· Must have an active Secret clearance.
Education: MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, related discipline, or equivalent.