We are seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Manager - CyberSecurity Architecture & Compliance opening to join our Global Information Services (GIS) CyberSecurity organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Today, you might be working with business teams to define a solution for connected appliances that allows for secure consumer use of mobile applications to control their appliances remotely, while also providing guidance to technical teams on the proper security required for cloud environments. Tomorrow, you'll perform SOX and IT general controls testing and attestation, working closely with internal and external audit teams to achieve compliance within the company, industry and government policies. And, you might be asked to work on researching, creating, and approving new security policy or practices to keep pace with the business objectives of the company. You may also be coaching and developing your team to think differently about the future security needs of the company to anticipate and be ready for new security opportunities while retiring outdated practices.
What You Will Do
- Own, design and drive cybersecurity solutions for the company
- Lead a team of cybersecurity architects and solution designers
- Represent cybersecurity function in multiple forums
- Report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Provide input and recommendations on cybersecurity policy, risk, and overall security best practices
- Review and approve cybersecurity activity to ensure compliance with information security policy and best practices
- Interact with, influence, and negotiate security requirements with internal and external parties
- Perform, facilitate, and oversee SOX and IT general controls testing, providing status to CISO
What You Need to Succeed
- Servant leader mindset for responsible enablement of business objectives and employee activity
- Passion for keeping the global organization safe, secure, and reliable
- Ability to manage expectations, bring together and align different points of view
- Possess outstanding executive presence and communication skills in oral and written form
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and garner influence with other functions
- Demonstrated people leadership, supervision, and management skills to grow team members’ careers, experiences, contributions, and effectiveness
- Self motivated to own and solve difficult challenges and ability to motivate others to higher levels of performance and engagement
- Strong technical competence up and down the technology stack - user interface, applications, communications, infrastructure, database, storage, etc.
- Strong desire and aptitude for continuous learning and keeping abreast of new and emerging technology and cyber threats/vulnerabilities
- Ability to travel globally
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum 10 years experience in CyberSecurity and IT or Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance/Controls. Direct experience with IT system audits, system integration design/development, local and wide area networks, wireless communications, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, and cybersecurity tools is expected.